Information we collect
- When you use SpeechRevision you provide us with two types of information: (i) information you submit via the service and (ii) information regarding your use of the service collected by us as you interact with the service.
- Through the registration process you may provide us with your name and email address, and other information that may be requested during the registration process.
- When you use the service you may submit information and content to your profile, generate activity data through engaging in educational activities on the service. We store this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features.
- When you use the service to record your voice and send us the recording to SpeechRevision you must provide access to your computer’s webcam and microphone.
- We do not share your personal information with third-parties unless it is necessary to offer the service or required by law (see below for specifics).
Use of information obtained
- We may use your contact information to send you notifications regarding new services offered by SpeechRevision that we think you may find valuable. SpeechRevision may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails.
- SpeechRevision may use or share aggregate or anonymous data collected through the service, including activity data, for purposes such as understanding or improving the service.
Sharing your personally-identifiable information with third parties
SpeechRevision shares your personally-identifiable information only when it is reasonably necessary to offer the service, legally required, or permitted by you. For example:
- We may provide personally-identifiable information to service providers who help us bring you the service, such as hosting the service at a co-location facility or sending email updates. In connection with these operations, our service providers may have access to personally-identifiable information for a limited time. When we utilize service providers for processing any personally-identifiable information, we implement reasonable contractual protections limiting the use of that personally-identifiable information to the provision of services to SpeechRevision.
- We may be required to disclose personally-identifiable information in response to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other personally-identifiable information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the service or using the SpeechRevision name, or to prevent imminent harm. This may include sharing personally-identifiable information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Updating or deleting your personally-identifiable information
You have at all times the right to delete your account with SpeechRevision by following the instructions available through the service. After your account is deleted we will retain aggregate or anonymous data collected through the service, including activity data, which may be used by SpeechRevision and shared with third parties in any manner.
SpeechRevision has implemented administrative and technical safeguards it believes are sufficient to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information. However, we believe that a determined attacker with sufficient resources could defeat those safeguards and may, as a result, gain access to the information we seek to protect.
Do not track
The service is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals sent by some browsers.